|Neff Studio Salon Careers
Becoming part of the Talent at Neff Studio Salon requires more than an interview - Each applicant is required to audition his or her skills and talents. Along with this audition, any stylist chosen to work with the Studio Team is then provided with additional training and classes to achieve a new level of talent.
Benefits of working for Neff Studio Salon:
- SalonToday Top 200 Salons for 2013 (Customer Service, Client Rentention, Overall Growth)
- Additional Education at AVEDA Institutes in Miami, Tampa, and surrounding areas
- AVEDA Retail Products = High Retail Volume + Commissions
- Potential to be promoted quickly based on Benchmarks
Current Available Studio Positions: Studio Intern to Full Time Stylist
We are an upscale, VERY busy hair studio looking for a career ambitious Cosmetologist with experience. And preferably, however not necessary a small following. Up to 53% service commission, as well as up to 20% retail commission, and possible sign on bonus. Product incentives for retail sales, as well as TONS of continuing education opportunities. We also host many charity events every year, as well as monthly marketing to ensure that we stay "out" in the public eye. We are a fun and DRAMA free group, looking for other enthusiastic, career minded, and out going individual's to benefit our team!
Your potential here is the sky. If you are an experienced stylist with a solid base and a positive attitude we have an opportunity for you.
- A professionally managed studio where guest service is our #1 priority.
- An attentive studio where your guest's will want want to come back time after time. Guest building, and guest retention is a large part of our industry.
- We will help you with all areas of the hair studio business, so you are able to achieve all of you career goals.
- We will teach you how to benchmark, as well as understand your productivity and how these factors can affect your income.
- Continuing education, and motivation is a must in the beauty business and we will be there for you every step of the way.
Ready to Apply for this position?
Submit your New Talent Application to the Studio Director, along with your resume (if available) for review! Please be ready to perform an interview or audition based on your talent.
Contact: Matthew Neff
Submit Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neff Studio Salon only accepts new talent applications from currently licensed cosmetologists only. We are an equal opportunity employer and love diveristy!
Learn more about becoming an Aveda™ student! Click the link below to be taken to Aveda of Florida's website to obtain more information.