Refund & Return Policy
Online Purchases through our Online Reservation System are subject to the following terms:
- All Reservations using Neff Studio Salon's online reservation system require the purchase of a Neff Studio Salon Experience Card in order to reserve your experience time.
- Neff Studio Salon Experience Cards are Non-Refundable. You may use your Experience Card in-store for other services or product purchases should you not be able to keep you experience time.
- Should you not be able to make your reserved experience time, please Contact a Studio Coordinator 24 hours in advance.
In-Store Purchases are subject to the following terms:
- Products that have not been opened or used may be returned for a refund with a receipt of purchase within 14 days.
- Products that have been opened or used may be exchanged for a replacement or returned for a Neff Studio Salon Experience Card within 14 days with a valid receipt.
- Returns without a receipt will not be accepted.
- Neff Studio Salon Experience Cards are non-refundable and may be used at a later time.
- Neff Studio Salon will not accept discounts or gifts for:
- Junior Level Kids Hair Cuts
- Junior Level Facial Waxing
- When using a promotional gift, you will be asked to provide your name and address if we do not already have it in our system.
Hair and Salon Services are subject to the following terms:
- There are no refunds for salon hair services.
- We guarentee our hair services for 14 days after the service has been performed. During this time, we will correct any challenges that you may have with a style or color.
- We reserve the right to request full payment for services in advance from a guest.
Updates to the Refund & Return Policy will only be posted on this webpage. Please check periodically for updates to these terms. These Policies where last updated on March 28th 2009.